Applications for this job are closed.
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a legal background with a passion for customer service? Are you looking to use your law degree in your Career? If 'YES' then look no further!
The RAC, based in Bradley Stoke, are seeking passionate legal advisor' to join their growing team.
Role of Legal advisor':
- To provide accurate initial legal advice by telephone and /or in writing on wide range of private law
- Deliver accurate policy application and guidance to all clients, colleagues and partners on all products/policies provided by and/or serviced by RAC LS.
- Deal with complaints, and escalated queries as per department process.
You'll be customer focused with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to feel and understand our client's issues and offer positive resolutions on the phone, including policy application and guidance on all products/policies provided by and/or serviced by RAC Legal Services.
As well as holding a strong academic background, you will be able to demonstrate expertise in providing initial legal advice in contract (inc insurance, consumer), Civil Litigation, Tort (negligence/nuisance), and personal injury related matters
In addition, you should have a strong working knowledge in at least 2 specialist fields Employment - Private. Property - Private, Motoring Law, Consumer Contract, or Education.
Skills, Knowledge and qualifications:
- LLB (ESSENTIAL), experience of working in a customer facing environment or call centre
Ideal Legal advisor':
- Post graduate qualification of LLM, LPC/LSF or BVC and/or equivalent legal/insurance experience. Experience of working in a legal expenses insurance team
- Monday - Friday (4 week shift pattern): 8am-3pm, 9am-5pm, 9:30am-5:30pm and one late week of 12pm-8pm. 1 in 4 saturdays of 9am-2pm.
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 DOE
If this all fits with what you are looking for, apply today or send your CV to [email removed]-recruitment.com . We can start immediately available candidates or will wait for the right person.