Have you got previous experience in Customer Service or as a Collections Advisor? Are you committed to delivering excellent customer service? If so, we want to hear from you!
Job title: Collections Advisor
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 9am and 5pm, no weekends
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cardiff City Centre
What's on offer?
- Cardiff City Centre location
- A few minutes walk from Cardiff Central Station
- Excellent working hours; Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
- No weekends
- Excellent employee benefits
- Competitive salary and progression opportunities
As part of a Litigation and Dispute Management Team, you will be working with some of the UK's top financial institutions and insurers. This includes leading banks, building societies, insurance companies as well as private and public sectors.
The job role:
- Engage with customers who are experiencing difficulties in making their mortgage repayments
- Negotiate arrears solutions, ensuring customers individual needs are taken into account
- Ensure all actions comply to client mandates
- Accurately collect information from customers using effective questioning and techniques
- Accurately record call outcome on client and firm systems
- Provide a high level, professional service at all times to customers and your clients.
The Successful Candidate
- Strong Customer Service skills with call handling experience is essential
- Experience within a similar role as a Collections Advisor is advantageous
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- Displays empathy to meet the needs of the customer
- Resilient to manage calls that may sometimes be difficult
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- An understanding of FCA and TCF guidelines
If interested, please apply ASAP.