Have you got previous experience in Customer Service or as a Collections Advisor? Are you committed to delivering excellent customer service? Would you like to work within a modern, progressive law firm in Cardiff?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Job title: Collections Advisor
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000+ (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 9am and 5pm, no weekends
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cardiff City Centre
What's on offer?
- Cardiff City Centre location
- A few minutes walk from Cardiff Central Station
- Excellent working hours; Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
- No weekends
- Excellent employee benefits
- Competitive salary and progression opportunities
The job role of a Collections Advisor:
As part of a Litigation and Dispute Management Team, you will be working with some of the UK's top financial institutions and insurers. This includes leading banks, building societies, insurance companies as well as private and public sectors.
- Engage with customers who are experiencing difficulties in making their mortgage repayments
- Negotiate arrears solutions, ensuring customers individual needs are taken into account
- Ensure all actions comply to client mandates
- Accurately collect information from customers using effective questioning and techniques
- Accurately record call outcome on client and firm systems
- Provide a high level, professional service at all times to customers and clients
The Successful Candidate
For your Collections Advisor application to be successful applicants must possess the following key skills:
- Strong Customer Service skills with call handling experience is essential
- Experience of working within a Financial Services organisation would be advantageous
- Experience within a similar role as a Collections Advisor is advantageous
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- Displays empathy to meet the needs of the customer
- Resilient to manage calls that may sometimes be difficult
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- An understanding of FCA and TCF guidelines
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and within an established team
Click APPLY NOW to be considered for the vacancy of Collections Advisor in Cardiff today!
All applicants will be subject to DBS, CCJ and Financial background checks.